Throughout this blog you’ll see references to “programming” as a critical success factor in pickleball clubs. We’re developing a full handbook on this topic, but here are 7 reasons we feel strongly it will impact business success if you’re considering a pickleball club.
- Programming allows ‘court optimization’, the usage of your most precious asset: available court hours
- Programming is a powerful tool for indoctrinating new players, the lifeblood of your business
- Programming is one of the main ways to promote player interaction and nurture the community vibe that drives player loyalty
- Programming as a way to infuse variety into the player experience
- Programming helps accommodate players with different goals, abilities and expectations regarding pickleball
- Effective programming will create a unique position and competitive advantage for your pickleball club
- Programming can create important ancillary revenue streams to help your overall business.
Any Pickleball club business plan without a thoughtful approach to programming is ignoring an absolutely critical success factor.
Pickleball Business Advisors is brothers Bill and John Pryor. We provide a variety of consulting services based on extensive experience in fitness business development, and research into the fast growing pickleball marketplace. To initiate a feasibility assessment for your pickleball club, or for other consulting, contact us so we can learn about your project.